Off-road vehicles provide individuals with adrenaline, convenience and an opportunity to explore areas that may not be possible with a standard car or truck. These off-roading machines range in both usage and size. Golf carts, snowmobiles, dirt bikes and ATVs are just some of the vehicles that off-road insurance covers. Although these machines vary in performance and other aspects, the need to protect them from theft, damage and other factors stands firm.
With insurance, your ORV is protected against collisions and other aspects such as any safety gear that you may have been wearing at the time of an accident. If your off-roading vehicle is damaged due to weather or another form of accident, having insurance on it will save you thousands! Insurance typically has the option to cover the following:
- Bodily Injury Liability - If you have an accident & another individual ends up injured, you may find yourself held accountable for their medical charges - this could be any sort of medical bill. Bodily injury coverage provides coverage for the injured individual's medical expenses.
- Property Damage Liability - If you damage someone else's property, whether it be a car or home, this insurance will cover the costs of repairs to the structure of the property. If you have one of these damaging accidents, you could be facing thousands of dollars in repair. Property damage liability coverage can help protect you financially from these accidents.
- Collision Coverage - Picture yourself driving along in your ORV, suddenly you hit a car or some sort of object and damage your vehicle. Repairing the damages to your ORV can be extremely expensive. Collision coverage helps cover the repairs to your vehicle.
- Comprehensive Coverage - What happens if a tree were to fall on your dirt bike while you're out on a camping trip? Or, what if your dirt bike gets stolen? Don't forget about weather damage too! With comprehensive coverage, your off-road vehicle is protected in events ranging from natural disasters to theft.
Want to save even more on your off-road vehicle insurance? Here are a few ways to save money on ORV insurance!
- Bundling policies with existing coverage
- Safety course discounts
- Multi-unit discounts