[imageeffect type="shadowreflect" style="margin: 0px 20px" width="220" height="175" align="right" shadow="shadow-small" alt="" url="http://www.midstins.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jimblog.jpg" ]
"There's an app for that." Ever since Apple used this slogan to market its App Store for the iPhone and iPod Touch, the phrase has been used by just about everyone - including the Census Bureau that uses an app to collect and share statistics on the U.S. economy.
And now at Mid-State Insurance Agency, we're announcing a new mobile app for your mobile phone or tablet device that gives you immediate access to everything from policy information to claims reporting.
Service Whenever and Wherever You Need It
Here are some of the features offered by this new mobile app:
- Contact Us Now. All you have to do is tap your phone to call or email us - or check out our location.
- My Policy Information. This section connects you to a secure site containing your policy information. Once there, you can review your policy and request changes. Do you want to increase your coverage? Add or remove a vehicle? This is the place to do it.
- My Claim Center. We hope you're never involved in an accident, but should that happen, this feature offers a checklist of things to do. It also provides a direct phone number to your insurance company, and makes it easy to take photos and submit claim infomation from the scene directly to Mid-State.
- Get Roadside Help. Need a towing company? Car rental firm? Gas station? Locksmith? Taxi? Based on your current location, this app will help you find the services you need.
- Check Your Local Weather. Get updates on the current and projected weather in your area.
- Get a Quote. This is a convenient way to submit a request and have Mid-State respond with a quote for your homeowner, auto or business policies.
How good is this app? We invite you to try it for yourself. To download this app, all you have to do is SCAN the appropriate QR Code below or SEARCH for Mid-State Insurance in the Apple / Android markets.
We think you'll find this app a great way to simplify some rather complex processes - and another example of how Mid-State Insurance uses cutting-edge technology as well as personal attention to provide our clients with 'individualized solutions'.